– Search for login link on frontpage and fill in your credentials.
– After logging in you should see a link "your profile", click on it and change settings.
– go to yoursite.com/administrator, login with your credentials.
– go to user management and click on your name.
– change info, fill in new password twice, click on save.
You lost your password or username? On frontend you should see a link "lost password", click on it and a emailmessage will be send to you.
You do not know from which email you registered or can not access your former emailaccount? You should contact the administrator of the website. Or: if you have access to phpmyadmin, go to your database, click on it, go to table with "user" in it, click on it, edit settings for user regarding email (you should see your former email, just fill in an other emailaddress), click on save, go back to frontend of website, and click on "lost password" and you will receive an email on other emailaccount.